Hard soap - RosemaryRegular price €6,50
For the care of problematic and acne-prone skin, with dried rosemary leaves
- made by cold process, matured in a controlled atmosphere for at least 6 weeks
- contains active ingredients that are extremely nourishing
- made with cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil
- contains dried rosemary leaves for a pleasant exfoliating effect
- essential oils of rosemary and cypress care for acne and problematic skin, have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and circulating properties
- suitable for acne and problem skin
- dyed with natural mineral color
Hard soap made from cold pressed olive oil, scented with natural essential oils of rosemary and cypress.
Due to the low temperatures, the active ingredients from the olive oil are preserved in the soap. During ripening, natural glycerin is formed, which is one of the strongest natural skin moisturizers and gives the soap an additional nourishing value.
Essential oils give soap an additional nourishing value, as we know that essential oils have an aromatherapeutic effect on our well-being and health. The selected essential oils in this soap have an invigorating effect on the body and mind.
Dried rosemary leaves clean the dead skin epidermis.
Weight: 15 g or 100 g
* The pictures are symbolic, as each product is uniquely made in small, always fresh batches.
Cold pressed olive oil is an indispensable ingredient in all our cosmetic products, as its composition has a very beneficial effect on our skin.
Natural glycerin in soap is formed as a product of natural saponification.
Soapy coconut oil is an effective antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant that nourishes and soothes the skin at the same time. It contains a lot of lauric acid and its derivative monolaurin. Monolaurin is also found in breast milk and protects the baby from infections. Therefore, monolaurin together with lauric acid is successful in the fight against various bacteria. Refined coconut oil contains less of these active ingredients and therefore effectively inhibits the growth of microorganisms.
Rosemary essential oil
The essential oil of rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is known in cosmetics mainly for its successful elimination of hair loss. It is also suitable for the care of oily and acne-prone skin and for eliminating cellulite.
Cypress essential oil
Cypress essential oil has antiseptic action, dries pores, increases blood circulation and reduces sweating. It is especially suitable for acne-prone skin, anti-cellulite and deodorants.
Olea europaea fruit oil, Acqua, Cocos nucifera oil, Sodium hydroxide, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, Cupressus Semprevirens leaf oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis leaf, CI77289, Curcuma longa root powder, limonene *, linalool *. * Naturally present in essential oil.
You can recycle the packaging completely (recycled paper, soda, hemp twine).
All ingredients are biodegradable and do not accumulate in the environment or aquatic organisms.
- Despite the fact that all products are natural, people with particularly sensitive skin (eg essential oils) should first try the products on the skin area that is not exposed.
- Rosemary soap contains natural glycerin, so place it on a dry surface after use so that it does not lose its consistency.