Natural hard soap - RosemaryRegular price €6,50
For cleaning problematic and acne-prone skin, with dried rosemary leaves
- cold-processed, matured in a controlled atmosphere for at least 6 weeks
- contains active ingredients that are extremely nourishing
- made with cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil
- contains dried rosemary leaves for a pleasant exfoliating effect
- essential oils of rosemary and cypress take care of cleansing acne-prone and problematic skin
- suitable for acne and problematic skin
- colored with natural mineral paint
Because of the low temperatures in the soap preserve the active ingredients from olive oil. It is formed during ripening natural glycerin, which is one of the strongest natural skin moisturizers and to give the soap an additional nurturing value.
Essential oils they give soap even more nurturing value, as we know that they contain essential oils aromatherapy effect to our well-being and health. The selected essential oils in this soap have invigorating effect on body and mind.
Dried rosemary leaves they clean the dead epidermis of the skin. The caring ingredients in the soap leave the skin slightly moistened and nicely nourished.
Weight: 15 g or 100 g
*The pictures are symbolic, as each product is handmade according to a unique recipe developed by us, in small, always fresh batches. In doing so, we strive to be as sustainably oriented and socially responsible as possible.
Cold-pressed olive oil is an indispensable ingredient in all our cosmetic products, as it has a very beneficial effect on our skin due to its composition.
Natural glycerin in soap is produced as a product of natural saponification.
Saponified coconut oil is an effective antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant that also nourishes and soothes the skin. It contains a lot of lauric acid and its derivative monolaurin. Monolaurin is also found in breast milk and protects the baby from infections. Therefore, monolaurin, together with lauric acid, is successful in the fight against various bacteria. Refined coconut oil contains less of these active ingredients, so it effectively inhibits the growth of microorganisms.
Rosemary essential oil
Rosemary essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) is known in cosmetics mainly for the successful elimination of hair loss. It is also suitable for the care of oily and acne-prone skin and for the elimination of cellulite.
Cypress essential oil
Cypress essential oil has an antiseptic effect, dries pores, increases blood circulation and reduces sweating. It is particularly suitable for acne-prone skin, for fighting cellulite and in deodorants.
Olea europaea fruit oil, Acqua, Cocos nucifera oil, Sodium hydroxide, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, Cupressus Semprevirens leaf oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis leaf, CI77289, Curcuma longa root powder, limonene*, linalool*. *Naravno poštani v ethereal oil.
The packaging can be completely recycled (recycled paper, baking soda, hemp string).
All components are biodegradable and do not accumulate in the environment or aquatic organisms.
- Although all products are natural, people with particularly sensitive skin (e.g. to essential oils) should test the products on an unexposed area of the skin first.
- Rosemary soap contains natural glycerin, so after use, put it on a dry surface so that it does not lose its consistency.