An essential salve that every family needs.
A multi-purpose salve that nurtures damaged, dry, and chapped skin. Has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal properties and helps skin to restore natural protection.
- especially suitable for baby skin and very sensitive skin
- 100% natural salve with calendula extract, which nurtures damaged skin
- has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties
- reduces swelling and gives skin extra protection
- nurtures skin, softens, and encourages the skin to restore natural protection in a short time
- scented with lavender essential oil
- the product does not contain fillings, that's why it lasts longer
The Calendula and lavender salve successfully moisturizes the skin, makes it soft, and protects it against drying out.
This product is considered safe to use also for babies and the most sensitive skin. That's why it has the Baby Safe sticker.
Nurtures dry and cracked skin like hands, feet, elbows, lips, etc.
The salve does not contain water or other fillers that's why a very small quantity is already enough for each use.
The natural salve is a great remedy for bruises.
It also helps heal already closed wounds and scars faster.
The combination of chosen natural oils and butters helps the skin to restore natural protection in a short time.
Volume: 30 ml
Soothing Olive Oil
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cera Alba, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis, Calendula officinalis, *Linalool, * Limonene, *Geranoil. * Naturally occurring in essential oils.
- The packaging is 100% recyclable (aluminum, recycled paper).
- All ingredients are biodegradable and do not accumulate in the environment or aquatic organisms.
- All ingredients are produced in a sustainable, ethical, and socially responsible way.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Can form into liquid when exposed to higher temperatures as it contains shea butter and coconut butter, which become liquids at a temperature higher than 25 °C.
- Only for external use.